We believe that personal transformation and spiritual growth happen best within community.
We believe that care and support for one another is accomplished best within community.
We believe that proclaiming and demonstrating God’s love to the world is achieved best within community.
HRT groups meet in the homes of Harvest Ridge families (or at church or virtually), and provide a place where people can experience community, study the Bible, pray, and serve together for the advancement of God’s Kingdom.
Here are more details about HRT groups:
- On-Ramps and Off-Ramps - HRT groups run in sessions. Each “semester” people have an opportunity to sign-up for the first time, change groups, or step out of a group.
- Use this form to sign up before the next session starts, or email Pastor Tiffany: (email@example.com).
- Content – Each group has the freedom to study a book of the Bible together, discuss the sermon passage(s) more in depth using a weekly sermon discussion guide, or to study another book together.
- Schedule – Most HRT groups meet at least two times per month—once for Bible study and once to serve, but groups may create a schedule that works for their members.
- Group Organization – Groups are determined by preference for virtual or in-person meetings, geographic location, availability, and life stage. In-person groups may meet in homes or coordinate use of a church classroom. In multi-generational groups, we ensure that each life-stage participating has at least two members.