Grounded in Scripture, BELIEVE is a spiritual growth experience that helps believers of all ages think, act, and be more like Jesus.
What you believe drives everything. The way you behave, the habits you form, the character that defines you at your core - all are driven by what you believe.
It's not enough to believe something as the right answer; you must believe it as a way of life. BELIEVE helps you understand 10 key Biblical truths that, when embraced in the mind and heart, create true change in our lives, the church, our community, and the world.
Ways That You Can Grow in Your Faith During the BELIEVE Series
- Read through the book Believe by Randy Frazee as a part of your daily time in prayer and studying God's Word. If you are looking for an easy way to invite your friends and neighbors into a spiritual conversation, please consider also buying them a copy of this book.
- Memorize the key belief Bible verses. Every week, HRCC will provide a Bible verse which helps capture the key belief that we are studying. We are asking both adults and children to memorize each key belief as well as a companion Bible verse.
- Invite someone outside of HRCC to read the BELIEVE book, join us for Sunday morning worship, or attend a Harvest Ridge Tonight (HRT) session with you. During the series, we will be answering many of the questions that people in our community are asking.
- Come to church every week. The average family attends church 1.5 times every month. As believers who are growing in their faith, please make the commitment to come every week.
- Attend our six-week Wednesday HRT as we dig deeper into God's Word and invest in relationships with each other.