HRCC is comitted to being a blessing to all by meeting physical, social, and spiritual needs.
HRCC Benevolence Fund
Harvest Ridge's benevolence fund includes all cash gifts on the first Sunday of each month, plus any designated gifts. It exists to reflect God's kindness and generosity to those in need.
- Benevolence Guidelines - please read these before submitting the form below
- Online Benevolence Form
Below are links to service information banks to help people find food, shelter, rent assistance, and other needed services.
- Johnson County My Resource Connection - Perhaps the most comprehensive, searchable bank of services in our county. Also includes job and housing information.
- JoCo One Assist for health and human services needs: Call (913) 715-5000
If you need help using these resources or accessing a service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (913) 441-5500.
- Johnson County Covid-19 Information
- Johnson County Covid-19 Hotline - open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, English and Spanish speakers available: 913-715-CV19 (2819)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment - open after business hours: 877-427-7317
- CDC Covid 19 Information