Passage: Romans 5:1–5:5
Key Question: How do I deal with the hardships and struggles of life?
Key Idea: I can cope with the hardships of life because of the hope I have in Jesus Christ.
Key Verses: Romans 5:1-5
- What we think hope is.
- What biblical hope is.
- Our hope is grounded in God.
- Hope helps us face suffering and pain.
- Our hope in God will not disappoint.
- What are the things you hope for?
- How do you describe Biblical hope?
- How does hope help you navigate suffering and pain?
- What keeps you from placing all your hope in God?
- How does your hope in God encourage you in your current season?