1 Corinthians: Clear and Compelling Corporate Worship
Passage: 1 Corinthians 14:1–25
SERMON NOTES for 05.15.2022
“Clear and Compelling Corporate Worship”
1 Corinthians 14:1-25 main point:
To build up the church, intelligible words must be used.
- Eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.
- Explicitly proclaim the gospel.
III. Edify the church with your gifts.
“We are Harvest Ridge, we do everything we can to build others up so that Christ may be magnified.”
1) What, if anything, prevents you from eagerly desiring gifts of the Spirit?
2) What are ways you could grow in your ability to clearly proclaim the gospel to those around you (both Christians and non-Christians)?
3) What mottos are identity shaping for you or your family? In the end, do these mottos seek to build up others or self?