Ready to serve now? Here are the most current service needs from Harvest Ridge and our partners:
Lead Decorator Needed
Do you like decorating? Are you organized? HRCC is looking for someone to lead our efforts to keep church decorations current and organized. If you're interested, send an email with attention to Chris to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worship and Audio/Visual
If you would be interested in serving on HRCC's Worship or Audio/Visual Team, please click HERE.
If you are interested in serving in this ministry, please contact Pastor Tiffany, (email@example.com).
True Light: Opportunities with our Partner
True Light Family Resource Center continues to be grateful for HRCC' ongoing donations of clothing and food. You can continue to drop these in the box outside the front doors of the church or contact Sandie Anderson to donate.
If you are looking for additional opportunities to serve the church or the resource center, volunteer opportunities are listed below:
- Audio technician for Sunday services (11:30 to 12:45)
- Print media designer to develop marketing pamphlets
- Web specialist to improve True Light web presence
- Individuals to sew items (at home). Examples: pillows, aprons, teddy bears, fabric bags. These are sold to raise money for the women’s day shelter.
- Clothing donation sorting two hours per week
- Purchase non-perishable foods for 50 homeless lunch bags (estimated cost $100.00). Bags are distributed weekly. Donate one time or one time per month.
- 1st Saturday of the month from 6:45 to 7:00 a.m.: pick up breakfast food & supplies in your vehicle, transport one block, unload outside True Light day shelter at 717 E 31st St.
- Volunteer one time or one time per month.
To volunteer, contact Pastor Alice (816-561-1700 or Truelightfrc@gmail.com).