Due to Covid 19, we will be hosting a few Kids Nights instead of VBS.
Dates: Wednesday, July 22 and Wednesday, August 5
Jesus calms the storm (Matthew 8:23-27)
Games with water
Crafts with water
Water bottles for True Light Ministries
Feeding of the 4000 (Matthew 15:29-39)
Games with food Craft with tie dye
Canned tuna for True Light Ministries
What Parents Need to Know:
- The theme for the summer is “God is so Big.” He is bigger than Covid19, He is bigger than our frustrations and our fear, He is bigger than we can imagine.
- The theme song will be: "My God Is So Big, So Strong and So Mighty”
- Please make sure your child wears clothes that they can get wet and dirty.
- We will provide water and popsicles.
- All the actives will be under the trees on the north side of the parking lot.
- If the weather is bad, we will reschedule. We will send you an email to those who are pre-registered at least an hour before the event letting your know of our decision. You may also text Tiffany if you have a question (928-386-9207).
- When you arrive, the check in table will be in the parking lot near the clothing donation bins.
- You will be asked the following screening questions:
- In the past 14 days, have you or your child had contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid19?
- Has your child or anyone in his/her household experienced any of the following in the past 14 days:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- You will complete any necessary paperwork if you did not preregister.
- You and your child will receive tags with matching bar codes and numbers.
- Your child will join their age group.
- When you come to pick up your child, go to the registration table.
- Show the volunteer your bar tag.
- A volunteer will call the name of your child over the sound system.
- All activates are outside.
- There will be a health screening with a temperature check when the children arrive.
- Adult volunteers will wear masks when they are around children.
- Children will be spaced out for each activity as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be given at each station.