At Harvest Ridge Covenant Church, our leadership team is made up of 6-8 men and women who work with the pastor, setting priorities for the church and monitoring the church's spiritual health and vitality. The five roles and responsibilities of the leadership team are:
1) Monitor overall health and momentum of ministry at Harvest Ridge.
2) Craft and monitor an annual budget with the input of the staff and ministry team leaders.
3) Identify 2-4 spiritual and strategic goals for the church for the upcoming year.
4) Encourage, support, and keep the lead pastor accountable in leading HRCC.
5) Manage crisis situations, if and when they occur.
Jeff Hudson, Chair
Darren Thrasher, Vice Chair
Cindy Myers, Secretary
Tori Blake, At large
Paul Griesemer, At large
Bill Higgins, At large
Kim Schott, At large