Purpose: to assist formerly homeless individuals transitioning into new homes by providing furnishings and household goods (items for the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room.)
We are an extension of the Sister to Sister ministry and an expansion of Harvest Ridge's partnership with True Light Ministries. Our intention is to encourage our clients with respect and dignity.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Donate needed items: Please take a photo of items you may want to donate and send to email@example.com
- Administrative Assistants: Take messages from potential donors, accept or decline donations, occasional small item pick-up and delivery to unit.
- Thank-You Process Assistant: Keep records of donors and send thank you letters.
- Donation Pick-Up and Delivery Coordinating Assistant: Coordinate pick-ups and deliveries with donors, labor helpers, and clients.
- Unit Workers: Organize donations and fulfill orders as needed.
- Pick-up & Delivery labor helpers
- Pick-up & Delivery labor with truck
- Financial Gifts: Financial gifts help BMHM purchase specific items that have not been donated but are much needed for a home. Give Here (Designate to Bless My Home Ministries by selecting from the drop-down menu)
- Brenda Miles
- FB page: Bless My Home Ministries (updates on what items are needed)
- Interested in how Bless My Home is making an impact in the community? Click here to read stories from former clients!